1A-AZ16BNH pneumatic air matrix stapler for staples from 10-16mm
Pneumatically operated, universally applicable staplers in industrial quality for stapling single and double wall cartons as well as solid board from 6 - 20 mm. Ideal for stapling cardboard blanks, telescope boxes, cardboard trays, insertable lids, etc.
Ensures particularly stable stapling, as the staple legs run flat against each other on the back of the cardboard.
The packaged goods remain undamaged.
Staples type AZ from 10 - 16mm length.
SIZE & WEIGHT
|Working pressure (bar):||5,0 - 7,0|
|Air consumption (l/nailing):||0,62|
- Pneumatically movable die
- Insertion depth 140mm
- Finger safety device
- Large loading capacity due to long top loader magazine
- Handle protection with anti-slip coating
- Noise absorber
- Metal transport case
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- Stapling of 1- and 2-wall cardboard boxes
- Solid cardboard from 6 - 12mm thickness
- Ideal for stapling cardboard blanks
- Inverted cartons
- Cardboard trays
- Slide-in lids
and much more