Automated production in timber frame construction
PREBENA Modul-Technik processes Europe-wide certified fasteners quickly and effectively in the production of large-scale timber construction elements. They meet the highest quality requirements and are integrated into fully automatic production machines from renowned manufacturers. PREBENA modules are characterised by their quality. They are specially tailored to the applications and requirements in automated production technology.
- Reduction of manufacturing costs through high productivity
- Compatible with all systems – Suitable for commercially available bridges, robots and machines
- High magazine capacity for minimum set-up time
- High firing frequency and driving force due to very large housing volume, therefore energy-saving and wear-optimised at low working pressure
- firing rate = 10 shots/sec.
- Cooling of the buffer and the base of the housing by the exhaust air of the unit – Magazine level, feed control and empty shot monitoring by powerful sensors
PREBENA modules as well as the certified fasteners are manufactured at the production site in Germany. Our service for satisfied customers:
- -Professional advice for individual applications and reduction of production costs.
- Running-in and training days
- Provision of the fasteners for the test run during pre-assembly and for the run-in and training phase
- Service within 48 hours with provision of loan equipment
- Conclusion of a maintenance contract after expiry of the warranty period from the 13th month onwards
Certified building products for structural timber engineering PREBENA modules process ETA (European Technical Assessment) certified staples with wire dimensions of 1.52 mm 1.8 mm and 2.0 mm as well as nails according to DIN EN 14592 in accordance with Eurocode 5. These Europe-wide certified fasteners are mandatory in parts of structural timber engineering.